Correspondent Approval Process
The Mega Capital Correspondent Banker Program is designed for Mortgage Bankers and Emerging Bankers who want to take on more of the mortgage process to have more control of service levels for their clients.
Benefits of being a Correspondent Lender include:
- Issue initial disclosures in your own name and portable to other lenders.
- Work with AMC’s and administer the appraisal process and have more appraisal transferability if needed.
- Mitigate risk by having Mega Capital (non-delegated) perform the underwriting.
- Have a choice on final loan document fulfillment or have Mega Capital perform the service.
- Quick purchase of closed loans.
- Obtain MERS number
a. A Banker is required to have a MERS number so that your loans can be sold within the industry.
- At the same time, you will need to secure a warehouse line of credit, from a warehouse lender. It may be possible for Mega Capital to become approved with your warehouse lender.
APPROVED WAREHOUSE LENDERS
Guaranty Bank & Trust
First Funding, INC
1910 Pacific Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201-4529
Office: (214) 270-0469
7640 Poplar Ave Ste 210
543 W. Main Street
Lewisville, TX 75057
Florida Capital Bank Mortgage
After discussing their warehouse program with you, they will invite you to complete an on-line application link, which they will send to you.
Once your company has obtain their MERS number, obtained a warehouse line, determined vendor services, and have submitted a successful correspondent application to Mega Capital, we can take it from there.
If you have any questions, please contact: